We're always looking for top talent.
If you are passionate about defining the future of interactive entertainment, please contact us.
Junior/Mid - Game Designer
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Game Designer to help forge the future of interactive entertainment. As a Game Designer you will ideate, construct and iterate to create the ultimate player experience. You must have a strong love for video games and passion for future technology. This position will be responsible for many different aspects of the player experience with a primary focus on level design.
- Work alongside industry veterans who will help you grow to become the top of your game
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to design and implement gameplay systems, level layouts, and puzzles
- Communicate with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, programmers, and artists
- Character, UI and sound implementation
- Worked on at least two completed projects in college or professionally
- Firm grasp of Unity and C#
- Maya or equivalent 3D modeling package
- Passion for video games and a hardcore gamer at heart
- Hacker Mindset – Creative problem solver
- Deep understanding of game design and player motivations
- Ability to quickly prototype new gameplay mechanics and experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work within a schedule
- Time management skills
- Must be able to take feedback and communicate effectively with other team members
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Game Design
- Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Visual Scripting
Los Angeles, CA, US